Entry to the MFC Podcast ‘Off-Air 2’ launch event at the Centenary Suite, Fir Park on Friday evening will be FREE for all.
The podcast team have coordinated a fantastic event which will include:
- Live performances from local bands and artists – Caulder, Tommy McGuire and Weekend Debt
- The chance to meet some of the MFC heroes featured in ‘Off-Air 2’ as well as the opportunity to ask some questions in our Q&A.
- A special Match Attax giveaway for the first 50 kids.
- A range of unique MFC memorabilia up for grabs in the prize raffle and auction.
- The chance to pick-up your copy of ‘Off-Air 2’ just off the press.
All profits from sales ‘Off-Air 2’ and the launch night will be donated to ‘Imogen’s Dream’ charity. Copies of the book will be available for purchase at the Centenary Suite priced £10.
Imogen is the four-year-old niece of Nicola MacDonald, podcast host Andy Ross’ fiancee. Imogen suffers from Cerebral Palsy and we hope the monies raised can help make her life a little bit better.
Please spread the word about Friday’s event, it promises to be a fantastic night and we hope to see you there.